Click column header to sort
Working closely with the Crane Operator and our formwork team, the Rigger will be responsible for the usage, safety and reliability of rigging equipment. Responsibilities include:
- Align, level, and anchor machinery and control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings and confined spaces
- Attach loads to rigging equipment to provide support and preparation
- Inspect and logging daily rigging inspections
- Assist with general site cleanup and daily maintenance of rigging equipment using hand and powerful tools
- Organize and store rigging equipment
- Ensure all work is done according to project and safety instructions
Hiring for: Vancouver Central, White Rock, West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby
The Tower Crane Operator is responsible for lifting, moving, positioning, and placing construction materials and equipment with the crane. The Crane Operator will work diligently to ensure load is safely attached to crane before operation. Additional responsibilities include:
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
- Move levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis to raise and lower crane boom and to raise and lower load-line.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Perform routine maintenance work such as cleaning and lubricating cranes or determining if any parts are malfunctioning
- Working with experienced riggers
Site Locations: West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Vancouver, White Rock, Coquitlam, Burquitlam, Richmond, and others
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, the Senior Project Manager will provide overall direction for the first phase of an 18-building master-planned waterfront community, consisting of four mid-rise towers with unique infrastructure, civil, and foreshore components for Bosa Construction's longstanding clients.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality assurance, project status and client satisfaction. At this level, projects managed are typically of moderate to high complexity, risk and exposure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects by identifying project risks, developing project plans and implementing contingency plans
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within scope, budget and requirements, and complies with all regulatory, environmental and health and safety requirements
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with clients, resolving issues, managing client expectations, and ensuring client satisfaction
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that quality standards are maintained
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
- Maintains, tracks and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings
- Manages the procurement process including subcontractor/trade/supplier negotiations and awards
Bosa Construction is looking for Cement Finishers to join the team. The ideal candidate is one that can take instructions well and work in a group or individually. A successful candidate understands the value and significance of deadlines and standards and can always be counted on. As a Cement Finisher, you will be
- Chipping, grinding, parging, rub and patch
- Operating swing stages
- Grinding floors and applying self levelling
- Purging and finishing stairs