Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Formwork Project Manager role is an exciting opportunity to work on some of the highest profile projects that the greater Vancouver area has to offer. It is a challenging opportunity to simultaneously work on multiple Projects from Preconstruction to Construction. This position assumes overall direction and responsibility for the project performance including costs, scheduling, quality assurances, safety, and client satisfaction. The key focus of this position is to facilitate and drive consistency and accountability to achieve project schedule, budget, and key deliverables. Reporting directly to the General Manager and working closely with the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Assist in developing detailed project schedules and maintain comprehensive project documentation that includes labour, material, equipment, and reporting to track cost, budget, and progress;
- Working in conjunction with the Operations Manager, plan and oversee with operations the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects and identifying project risks;
- Execute and manage construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates;
- Responsible for establishing standardized processes across multiple projects to ensure flawless execution and delivery on-time;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and all stakeholders, resolving issues, managing client expectation and ensuring satisfaction;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors, to ensure field staff have the proper resources to successfully execute the project and build rapport to gain buy in from site leadership such as a General Foremen;
- Able to be a team leader / mentor for project coordinators, that will assist in overall project controls, processes, and execution.